Konstantinos Bastas is a luxury travel consultant who specializes in the art of hospitality. His passion is for taking care of every imaginable detail for his clients in a way that feels like pure luxury. Konstantinos is not just a travel agent—he is a travel confidant. Through his proprietary method, he works directly with his clients in creating personalized travel itineraries that exceed their travel demands. He consults with his clients on everything from location and logistics to excursions and experience.
Through his strong global networks and his affiliation with the premier travel network, Virtuoso, Konstantinos deals directly with travel operators, hotels, and airlines, ensuring that his clients are treated like VIPs at all touch points of the trip. For those clients seeking private guides and exclusive unique sightseeing opportunities, Konstantinos works with local on-site providers to customize exclusive opportunities that are closed to the public, day trips to locations known only to the locals, and even restaurant “musts.”
Fueled by his personal passion for hospitality and luxury travel, Konstantinos travels the world seeking opportunities and locations to best suit the needs of his clients. Most recently, his travels have taken him to China, Australia, Europe, Mexico, and Argentina. Konstantinos holds a Master’s Degree in Hospitality from New York University and has worked for the luxury hotel company, The Ritz-Carlton.
- Master of Science in Hospitality (with honors), New York University
- BS / BA Management, Boston University
- Member, HSMAI (Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International)
- Virtuoso Accredited Travel Advisor; IATA member
- Columbia University Executive MBA Program travel to South Africa: Planning and arrangements included commercial air ticket arrangements, group rate hotel accommodations with VIP amenities, private local guides and transfers, three day game reserve excursion with intercontinental flight arrangements.
- Multi-generational family travel throughout the world: Includes commercial air ticket arrangements, VIP meet and greet services, private group transfers, group hotel accommodations with VIP amenities, private luxury ground transportation, local guide with exclusive access to private tours and attractions, private dining reservations.
- Small Business Meetings and Events: Includes meeting location consultation, group air and hotel negotiations, VIP private airport transfers, meeting food and beverage arrangements, meeting material delivery, evening activities and events, off-site group dinner reservations with transportation.
- European Forty Day Honeymoon: Developed customized honeymoon itinerary to cover three countries in forty days. Services included car rental, private guide and transfer activities, romantic dinners arrangements in Tuscan wineries, domestic flights within countries, and VIP recognition/amenities in luxury hotels throughout trip.
Konstantinos understands his clients needs, desires, and visions. His clients are always left with an experience far greater than their expectations. Each traveler and travel idea are unique. Konstantinos knows this, which is why he works so hard, and so closely, with every client to make sure the end result is the dream journey of a lifetime.